Apartments in Baybrook Webster
Quiet surroundings for your peace of mind, yet accessible to Houston, NASA/Clear Lake, Galveston, Major Employers, and numerous retail centers.
Crystal Bay is in the highly acclaimed Clear Creek ISD.
- Elementary School: PH Greene
- Intermediate School: Brookside
- High School: Clear Springs/Clear Brook
Several area colleges nearby including: San Jacinto Jr. College, U of H Clear Lake and the Texas School of Business, and ITT Technical Institute.
- Space Center Houston - Space Center Houston is a place where people can experience space — from its dramatic history and exciting present to its compelling future.
- Kemah Boardwalk - The Kemah Boardwalk is home to fabulous waterfront restaurants, amusements, charming retail stores, festivals and seaside shows every day.
- Baybrook Mall
- Old League City
- Bay Area Racquet Club
Quiet surroundings for your peace of mind, yet accessible to Houston, NASA/Clear Lake, Galveston, major employers, and numerous retail centers.
- Clear Lake Park - A 59 acre park located in Southeastern Harris County. The South Side of the park offers traditional park amenities as well as a boat launch and fishing pier. The North Side of the park offers playground equipment, various sports fields and 0.5 mile jogging trail, community center and open air pavilion. There is also an ancient indian burial ground believed to be ancestors to the Akokisa Indians dating between 600 and 900 A.D.
- Armand Bayou Park - ABNC is one of the largest urban wildlife refuge in the United States. The center's core consists of a boardwalk through the forest and marshes, live animal displays, educational signage, bison and prairie platforms, butterfly gardens and a 1800's farm site.
- Bay Area Park - Bay Area Running K9s (BARK9) is a not-for-profit with the State of Texas and 501(c)3 non-profit charitable organization with the IRS. They are dedicated to educating the public as to the benefits of green and open spaces for fenced, off-leash dog parks. Our principal goal is to work with communities in the Houston Bay area that surround Clear Lake on the establishment and maintenance of such properties.
Elementary School: PH Greene
Intermediate School: Brookside
High School: Clear Springs/Clear Brook
Jr College: San Jacinto
University: University of Clearlake
Vocational: Texas School of Business, ITT Technical Institute